Preventing Back Pain in Golfers
Golf teacher Jordan Fuller shares his tips on preventing back pain or injury.
- Even though it doesn't seem like it, golf is a very physically demanding sport.
- Most golf teachers never teach how to properly stretch and avoid future injuries, including chronic back pain.
- Even more important, the right process to cool down is never taught and will lead to back pain days thereafter.
- It's not that hard: simple exercises can put your body in the best position possible to practice golf without injuries.
- PGA golfers all stretch and cool down before and after every game.
To contact Jordan Fuller, email firstname.lastname@example.org or find him on Facebook.